Located just 20 minutes from Hamburg Pavillion and 25 minutes from Richmond Centre, Southwind Golf Course in Winchester, KY offers 18 holes of challenging golf at affordable rates. We also offer a full service restaurant and sports bar with an extensive menu to relax after your round.
About Our Course
- Opened in 1992.
- Golf Course Design Consultant by Ken Arnold.
- Course construction/greens design by Danny McQueen.
- Developed by Jesse Lee Reed.
- Approx. 3 miles of water lines, 450 sprinkler heads, and 3 control stations.
- 19 greens contain 6,000 tons of sand 12' deep. 12,000 tons of pea gravel, over 1 mile of 4' drain lines, 200 lbs of bent grass seed.
- Lake constructed by Harris Construction Company.
- Construction of fairways and bunkers by Clay Corman and Danny McQueen.